Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Independence Day blues

Anyone here got a win7 cd? I can't do anything with this RAM prob  :( I think it'll go away once I reformat the pc, but until then, here's a screenshot(so sad) of what could've been a piece for Independence Day, a young Rizal flying his kite while he gazes down blah blah blah corruption filipino pride children are the future don't touch me nigga blah blah blah you get it. I'll try to finish this when the pc gets fixed, along with that Hellboy thing I'm dying to get done




you cannot into period child






Another piece unfinished. Another piece left behind.


The list is growing.


This is bad


Anyway, here's what I think the Father would look like for my portfolio piece, hope this works!


WHERE'SMYALEBOII?!




Until next time true believers! Or until I get this shit fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment